AirPlay displaying problem

Hello everyone I have a problem with airplay displaying, I don’t know how to use this, can we explain me plz. I would like to use my monitor.

1 Like

I have the same problem, I want to show my students some things on the projector. Have you found a solution in the meanwhile?

Hey there @karöttle,

The team are aware of this issue and currently working on a solution. As soon as I have any news on the topic I’ll update here in the thread right away!

Kind regards,
Helen

1 Like

Hi, is there any update on when this will be fixed?

@frankie Unfortunately we don’t have any updates on this issue as of yet, however, I have flagged the matter with the team and hope to have more news for you soon!

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this problem while we work on a resolution.

Best,
Helen

1 Like

Hello Helen,
I also would like to know if there is any solution for this problem? I really like your app, but for me it’s necessary to show my iPad screen on Apple TV using AirPlay. I really need it as soon as possible and I hope you’re working on it. Hope to get good news from you soon. Thanks
Best Regards

Hello, could you please let me know if you work to fix the Airplay problem? Can’t use the app without that. Thank you in advance for your reply. Best regards

Looking forward to a solution! Love the app and need to be able to show tutorials to share it with others.

Hello, it’s been like 5 months already…

I thought I was only the one noticed this problem…

Any solutions yet so far?

It’s still not working until now, even at the latest update.

Any update on this?
I didn’t know others were having problems as we used it to demo all last semester without issues, but now it won’t display out after the rebuild to “Curve”

The same thing happens to Vectornator as well back then

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for the patience on this topic and I apologise for the delay.

I can confirm that our team is picking this up and we are adjusting our pipeline accordingly. I’m hoping we will have new developments on this topic fairly soon.

Thank you once again for your understanding!

Just confirming that for teachers, airplay is essential. I want to demo skills with students but the Mac interface feels very different from the iOS interface.

Do we have any new updates on this? I went to teach a class today and suddenly couldn’t. My paycheck is dependent on this!

Hey @VectorTeacher, really sorry for the issue is still there. But I’ve got some good news for you! We’re on it and the fix is coming in our next release. I’ll drop a note here as soon as it’s live, so you’ll be the first to know.

Hey all, hope everyone’s doing awesome!

Just wanted to pop in and share some good news with all of you. We rolled out Linearity Curve’s latest update, version 5.3.1.

For those who’ve been waiting, yes, we’ve fixed that annoying AirPlay screen casting issue :tada:. But that’s not all - this update is packed with other cool improvements that I think you’ll really appreciate.

As always, we’re all ears for your feedback or any issues you might come across. Don’t hesitate to reach out here on the forum.

Do you have plans to add screencasting for Linearity Move as well? I try screencasting with
Linearity Move and it does what Linearity Curve did before the latest update.

Hey @Thaiceratops , thank you for flagging this! I’ve reported your feedback about screencasting with Linearity Move to our team. We’ll consider this for future updates. While I don’t have a timeline for you just yet, rest assured I’ll keep you posted right here as soon as it’s fixed.

Thanks again for reaching out!