App crashing and losing work

Hello!

The app appears to be crashing more frequently - I love the app and really helps to create my work, but more often than not, it crashes, then I have to restart and lots of my work is lost. I just lost over 1 hour of work - it appeared to have saved but after restarting it looks like it hasn’t and it’s becoming really frustrating! I don’t know if my file size is too large and it can’t cope but just wanted to report this. I do love the app but can’t work if it keeps crashing and I have to restart pieces over and over again.

Thank you!

Hey @Hannah,

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue.
We’re currently investigating this issue and will keep you posted as soon as we have an update.

Warmest regards,
Oksana

Thank you!

Does it crash while doing a gesture? You may want to disable rotating the canvas and see if that fixes it. It does so for me. So it seeems the rotation gesture includes a bug.

Hi @Hannah,

Sorry for bothering you.
May I ask what you think of the latest version of Vectornator? We’ve done some refactoring and really hope those crashes don’t bother you anymore.
We would really appreciate it if you can check it and let us know if you still experience the same issue.
Thanks!

Hello, I’m going through the same thing all day today and yesterday.
When trying to open my logo I’m creating it crashes the whole app, I can’t share it either:(

Hey @Bre,

Is this the same issue that you reported here: Crash after trying to open new project ? I have requested some additional information here which may help us to get to the core of this issue.
We would be grateful for any details provided.
Thanks for your help.

Best,
Oksana