Auto exit when opening project

There is a problem here, When I enter project, the app closes automatically…

Note : the blur is an edit.

1 Like

Same here…and have already contacted support through mail…with a copy of file stored on a drive link

1 Like

Same here… The APP auto exit when trying to open a A3 project…

Same here! Don’t know which or when. I have stop to work because of it. Deadline Thursday :grimacing:

1 Like

Hi guys!

Please accept our apologies for the issue in the latest app version. We’re doing our best to fix it asap.
Stay tuned for the update!

Warmest regards,
Oksana

1 Like

@Therese If you can’t wait for the update, please share this file with us. We will manually fix it for you. You can upload it to https://wetransfer.com and share the link with us or send it to support@vectornator.io.

1 Like

Actually, we can’t even share it

Try saving to your files, then attaching file to email. That’s what I just did.

Press move to my iphone, it will store it in your files app.

It worked, thanks

Hey would a google drive file work?..if yes this is the link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12LYrrPKN8mVL7pmZk1x3erRMWa6_i_DK

I have also sent the same to support on the 26th of march under the email id pi.main.sideacc@gmail.com

Danke…

1 Like

No problem! They sent me a fixed version that works perfectly fine now, you still wont be able to open the original document though.

1 Like

@PIseries please check your inbox. Just sent you an email.

@n4bi You can find your .vectornator files by going to Apple Files app/On My iPad/Vectornator/drawings

Hey Oksana,

I am still facing trouble opening the file…And a video has been shared under the thread(asked for in the mail)

Unfortunately cant seem to find any crash reports…which might help…sry

1 Like

Hey Oksana,

Update I am able to work on the file without crashing the app by accessing the file through file manager rather than the app…when i do open it using the app it crashes or fails to open…thank you for your help i have still got 9+hrs until deadline and will most likely finishing it by then…extremely happy with pace of bug fixes and help received…

Danke

1 Like

@PIseries I’m so glad you were able to open your project. :tada:
And once again, please accept our apologies for this issue. We are making every effort to release an update as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Hi guys,

This issue has been fixed, please check out the latest update.
And let us know if you still experience any issues. We would be happy to help.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey Oksana,

It’s completely fixed…kindly convey my thanks to devs and support team for the quick fix…

Danke

1 Like