Border Guides cannot be deleted.

I teach several classes and use iPad iOS Vectornator 4.10.2
As of last update, the blue guide lines added to border when you click the rules top and left cannot be deleted.

1 Like

Hi there @google_hawaiianon,

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. Would you mind confirming your device model and OS so that I can add this information to the ticket?

Could you also please let me know if deleting guides works by holding down on the arrow on top of the guide and dragging it away from the artboard?

Best,
Helen

iPad Pro 5th Gen
Ver. 15.6.1

Dragging to edge just leaves it on the sides.

Hi @google_hawaiianon,

Apologies for my poor description, here’s a video of how to properly remove these guides:

Could you let me know if that works for you?

Best,
Helen

1 Like

This really does remove the ruler, but when I press on the controller that moves the line, it shows a tooltip option with a button that says “delete”. Pressing that button won’t delete the ruler (which used to work before). I think that what OP wanted to say. I also face the same issue.

Screenshot

This button doesn’t delete the ruler.

Thank you so much :blush:

iOS 14.3
iPhone 12 pro
Vectornator 4.10.4
Jailbroken

1 Like

Hi there @alamri,

Thank you for confirming this! A previous ticket on the matter has been updated with this new information.

Will let you know as soon as any news becomes available :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Helen

2 Likes

I have the same problem with the guide lines not removing. Nothing happens after pressing the button ‘Remove’ on top of the guide line.

iPad Mini 4
OS 15.7.5

Bug still active 8/24
Once created, measurement guides cannot be removed.

I believe you should be able to manually remove guides from within the Layers panel (tap the ruler icon on an an artboard), then swipe to remove.