Gradient Issue MacOS. Change of gradient colors automatically changes fill type from Gradient to Solid.

Hi Team,

I noticed this issue on macOS (M1, BigSur) when trying to change the gradient color it keeps pushing me back to the solid instead.

The sequence is as follows:

Select a vector shape > Fill > Switch from Solid to Gradient > Select a gradient marker to change a color > Choose a color either from the color palette OR with the color picker > it does change the color as I requested BUT it also is switching me back to the Solid fill type.

I can still type manually the hex color code for each gradient marker but it takes time and is not that user-friendly.

I wonder if you’re aware of this issue and maybe it’s related to a certain platform.

Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. I love Vectornator!

Hi there @IgorYakimenko,

Sorry to hear about this issue!

Would you mind forwarding a screen recording that showcases this in action? Also, could you please confirm your Vectornator version?

Thanks,
Helen

Hi,
I have the exact same issue on macOS (M2 Ventura) with the version 4.13.4 of vectornator. It can change also by itself the orientation of the color gradient.
Thanks in advance for your help !