Hey, I'm Anna and I'm the User Education manager at Vectornator

Hey Vectornator Community!

My name is Anna and I joined Vectornator almost 3 years ago when we were only 4 people, can you believe it? :blush:
I’m currently User Education Manager and taking care of the Learning Hub so I’m the person to go-to when you have a question on how to use this or that in Vectornator :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
You’ve probably talked to me in the past already so it would be nice to keep in contact here too.

See you soon :white_heart:

6 Likes

Hi Anna,
I am trying to learn Vectornator. I have an ipad and a Cricut machine. I need to be able to turn SVG files into printable files. Does this make sense? Do you have a tutorial that might help me with that?
Thanks
SpookyJulz

Hey @SpookyJulz :wave:t4:

Unfortunately no, we don’t have such a specific tutorial since Vectornator has limited printed options.
What are the prerequisites you might need in order to print for Cricut machine?

Reg. Exporting .SVG, you can read more on our Learning Hub.

Hi Anna,
Cricut machines only cut they don’t print. They use SVG files. Typically you cut out the layers in whatever color vinyl then place them together to make your design.
I want to be able to color in the SVG then flatten the layers so that I can print it out on my printer then cut that out on the Cricut. I hope this makes sense.
I’m really new at this.
Thanks
Julie