How do I remove my photo album and photos from Import on Homepage?

I imported all of my photos and images in my pictures folder into the Import → Photo, on the homepage screen, which is not what I wanted to do. How do I remove them all?

Thanks.

Hi there @montserrat,

It’s possible to multi-select and remove files from the Home Screen, here’s how:

Tap Select in the upper right corner → choose all of the files you no longer want in Vectornator → tap the trashcan icon in the lower right corner to delete.

Hope this helps,
Helen

Hi Helen,

Thanks for the response. I should have mentioned I’m on a Mac book, I don’t see those options. Would uninstalling and reinstalling the app clear out the photos? Also, are my photos being uploaded to the cloud when Vectonator imports them?

Hi @montserrat,

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of how things look from your side? Has the importing process resulted in many individual new projects/Vectornator files?

Also yes, uninstalling should result in total deletion of all pre-existing projects and iCloud sync should not be taking place unless you have switched it on from within the application’s preferences.

Cheers,
Helen

Hi Helen,

This is what it looks like …

photos_app

Sorry, I wasn’t clear about the problem. From the home window, on the left hand panel, select Import, then select Photo. From the Photo popup window, (which I blacked out the photos), it has imported all my photos from the Photos app. And there’s no option to remove them or disconnect it from the app. I would like to remove ALL my photos from that window.