option to scale an object and simultaneously scale the stroke width by the same proportion

Hey, I want to bring to your attention that resizing an object while keeping all dimensions of every line and form in ratio to the selection is not possible. So an option to scale an object and simultaneously scale the stroke width by the same proportion would be great. :slight_smile:

I’m a beginner and designed something way to big, believing because it’s a vector graphic I can resize it anyhow I like but the moment I resize it I ran into the above mentioned trouble. Manually adjusting every line thickness by the manually calculated proportion is in reality no option I’d say.
But nevertheless it’s really great so far :+1:

3 Likes

The team is looking at it rn and may be reverted

The ability to scale stroke width when scaling is really important.

For reference, this is how Illustrator handles the option:

I would love to see this option added to Vectornator. I am now facing a situation where what I need to accomplish is going to be much, much harder because I can’t scale stroke width along with the size of my objects.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, please add an option to scale stroke proportionally with object.

2 Likes

Hello.

I have the same ratio resize problem with both the strokes REGULAR and BRUSH and OFFSET PATH (Compound Form in AI).

I tried some experiments like using the same command to convert fonts into vectors (I know… it doesn’t have a logic!) but the shape results irregular in some nodes.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks.

Yes, that’s the reason I stopped working with Vectonator, despite loving the App.
It’s crazy how important such a small function can be for a workflow.