Random Bugs Mac OS and IOS 🐞

Hi discovery another bug, nothing serious. I have enabled the Panel Bar and when I open a new panel Vectornator opens a new Window but I can add it to original window later. I think it is bug. I think that the new project should open up in the panel of original page by default and only if I want I would can split the tabs in more windows.

2 Likes

I found the same problem.

2 Likes

Hey @Lorenzo,
As usual, passed all the information on to the team.
We will work on fixing it.

1 Like

I don’t know why but sometimes doesn’t work the snap to isometric grid.

1 Like

Hey @Lorenzo,
Thanks for reporting this issue. Please let me forward this video to the QA team and ask for help.

By the way, we solved the issue with the error message when importing Vectornator file. I would really appreciate if you can check it and let me know if you still experience the same problem.

1 Like

At moment I can’t see the update on Mac App Store. See you soon.
Thank you @Oksana for your support.

1 Like

Thank you @Oksana seem that the new update this bug fixed.

1 Like

Honestly I find this bug much time ago, sometimes when I export project as jpeg or png appear white margins. It’s frustrating.

2 Likes

@Lorenzo thanks for reporting another bug, I notified the team.
And regarding the Snapping issue, our QA department has requested more information. Could you please provide us with the file from this video?

Hi @Oksana this is the file. I wish you a nice day.

3 Likes

Thanks @Lorenzo!
Have a beautiful weekend :sunny:

P.S. I downloaded the file. You can disable file sharing.

Thank you . I wish you a nice weekend too.

2 Likes

With the last update (4.5.3) sometimes the app crash while I work on this file. I don’t know if it depends on file or it is a app bug. Anyway here there is the file.
Sorry @Oksana

Thanks @Lorenzo,
I will share this file with the QA team.

1 Like

It is a old bug. If I have more than one canvas and I want put a picture the image it did not place in the right canvas but in the first.

@lorenzo I’ve seen that issue too for a few months. You can also just set the X value to 0 to move it into the current artboard.

1 Like

Hi @llui85,
thank you for you advice, sometimes I use the coordinates other I use the mouse - just to not get bored :laughing: - anyway I hope the Vectornator Team fixes quickly this bug. When I design the fashion poster I must use many pictures and it’s frustrating cause of this bug.
I wish you have a nice Sunday.

1 Like

Hey @Lorenzo,
As usual, passed all the information on to the team. We will work on fixing it.

I also agree with @llui85 about splitting issues into separate posts. In this way, it will be much easier for other Vectornator users to search for known bugs.

1 Like

Do you have a workaround for the margin problem?

Hi @rucolaspacecat this bug is fixed.