Rename Templates

Now it is not possible rename the name of a template, can you fix it please?

2 Likes

@lorenzo There isn’t an “official” way to do this, but you can access and rename the templates through Files in the meantime:

On My iPhone > Vectornator > userMockups
1 Like

Thank you @llui85 about your advice but I hope that the Vectornator Team will introduce an official method in the next update.

4 Likes

Thanks @lorenzo for bringing up this topic. I’ll share your feedback with our Product team.
Best,
Oksana

2 Likes

Thank you @Oksana :heart:

2 Likes

@Oksana I also think could be useful add the possibility to organize own templates in directories. I have saved many templates and it’s a chaos. :boom::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Great idea :bulb:

1 Like

+1. It’s possible to organise the templates within the userMockups folder, but it won’t actually work (i.e you can’t go into the subfolders).

As per a support exchange back in December:

Sorry, but we don’t support subfolder organization for user mockups (Templates Tab).

Thank you @llui85, I’d like to organize the templates in subfolders. I also created a folder in the userMockups but it is not recognize form Vectornator :cry:

Hi @Lorenzo! I really like your improvement idea, I will share it with our team. May I ask you to create a separate feature request for mockups subfolder organization so that more people can support it and thus it will be added to the roadmap?
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much to all Vectornator Team for the new update 4.7 I appreciate so much that now iCloud sync the palette, the brushes and the templates. So please at this point you could consider adding the rename templates feature? Thanks advanced.

3 Likes