Scale mode doesn’t work well since the update.

Since the update to 4.6.0, scale mode doesn’t work well when changing pivot point.
Could you check it out?

Hey @Mikan,

welcome to the Vectornator Forum and thank you for reporting the issue. To reproduce your issue we need a few more information.

• Please try to explain the bug in an easy to understand way;
  • Provide a detailed description of the issue and incorrect behavior;
  • Describe the steps you took so that we can reproduce this issue;
  • Provide a screenshot of the error message, issue, or unexpected outcome.

Does the issue occur in every Vectornator file or just in one specific? If the issue is just in one file, please provide us with this file so we can troubleshoot the issue. You can attach the file in the Forum post. Or you can write us an email to support@vectornator.io with a link to your Forum post and provide us with this file privately.

Thank you!

Thank you for your quick reply. I enjoy Vectornator very much!

I found that my handling might be wrong, I’m very Sorry for my misunderstanding.
I came to understand there is a knack in doing it. When changing a pivot point (I often combine Duplicate and Scale mode), I should rescale an element not touching its element select point, then it comes to often go well.

It’s still hard to believe that Vectornator is free App with these great functions, and I really appreciate your quick response to my first inquiry for your support!

Hi @Mikan,

great to hear that you found a solution to the problem :partying_face:

And don’t hesitate to share any input or questions with the community here in the Forum :slight_smile:

Have a great day!
Vivi