Select > Duplicate path broken

Hello,

When using SELECTION > DUPLICATE on the selected object, original path goes invisible (stroke width and fill seem to reset).
If selecting all objects on layer, invisible ones are selected too. Stroke width need to be modified for object to be shown even thought stroke width already setup.

Here a video attached.

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Sometimes it happened to me

1 Like

@Outliers.Ark @lorenzo it happened to me a while ago (iPad) and I thought it was related to memory issues (too many apps opened at the same time or memory hungry apps) I decided to close everything but Vectornator as a good practice before working with Vectornator. It stopped happening, however I’m not sure if it was actually memory issue or this was fixed in new versions. If it happens again I will post it.

1 Like

Hey NYX,

Thank you for this alternative. I have closed all other apps running on my iPad, but could not help unfortunately. :frowning:

Patience will be my mantra meanwhile enjoying this incredible app :slight_smile:

I also had such a problem. But when fully closed, nothing happens.

Hey guys,

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this bug. And @Outliers.Ark, thank you so much for providing us with a video. I was able to reproduce it on my device. Have already forwarded all the info to our team.
Once I receive any news about the fix, I will let you know.

Best,
Oksana

1 Like

Hey Vectornators!

We recently released an update that fixes this bug. Please give it a try.
And let us know if you still experience any issue.

Bye,
Oksana

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Will try asap :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like