Transparency cannot be disabled in PNG export

When exporting a PNG on macOS in the latest version of Vectornator (4.13.2), the Transparency option has no effect - the image is always exported with transparency, even if the checkbox is turned off. I’m using an M1 Macbook Air running Ventura (13.2).

Here’s a screen recording of this issue:

Hi there @llui85,

Sincere apologies for this annoying bug! I’ve logged a ticket for the team to investigate this right away.

In the meantime, it’s possible to set a white background colour by creating a white rectangle that covers the entirety of the Artboard and placing it on its own layer at the bottom of the Layers panel.

I’ll be sure to update here in the thread as soon as I have news on the topic :slight_smile:

Best,
Helen

I am experiencing this also. I appreciate the white rectangle fix but, wow this is rough since Vectornator is how I work and exporting PNG is vital for what I do. Getting this fixed ASAP would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi there folks,

I’m happy to inform you that this issue has been resolved with our latest release: 4.13.3.

Please update to this new version to check this out along with our new Background Color feature.

Cheers,
Helen