Unable to copy paste art boards anymore..

Hey devs,

I am no longer being given given the option to copy paste art boards which enables me to create similar looking presentation layouts…could kindly look into it at the earliest or maybe a workaround as i submission pending in 4 hours…

Thank you,

1 Like

I have this major issue too!

Hi there @PIseries,

You can find the option to copy in the dropdown menu situated beneath the document’s title located in the upper left corner. From there, when creating a new document, the previous document can be pasted into it.

Best,
Helen

No, we can no longer copy and paste “ART BOARDS” not documents😅

Hey @Helen,

Unfortunately that just duplicates the document itself rather than duplicating the art board within the canvas itself…

Could you kindly fix this at the earliest as all previous presentation and current ones are on hold as I am unable to duplicate my custom art board with preset guides and dimensions to use as a layout…

Thank you

Hi folks,

The solution to this bug will be on the way soon and I’ll be sure to update right away when it’s available. In the meantime, here’s a workaround in order to create a new artboard and paste the contents over:

I’ll be in touch soon and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience,
Helen

1 Like

Hey @Helen,

Thank you for the sharing the work around…looking forward to the fix…

Thank you,

Hi folks,

I’m happy to let you know that this issue has been resolved! Please update to version 4.11.2 to check it out.

Thank you for your patience,
Helen

1 Like

Hey @Helen,

Thank you for the quick fix…it WORKS!!!

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for the fix!