Vectornator 4.4 is Here!🎉

00 main EN gif

Hey Vectornators!

our 4.4 update is live!
In this one, we’re bringing you two huge features that you’ve been waiting for :wink:

First, we’re implementing :cloud:iCloud Sync :cloud: into Vectornator, changing the way you save and work with your documents.

Additionally, we’ve fully redesigned :paintbrush:Vectornator’s brushes :paintbrush: system from the ground up. Digital illustrators, it’s time to celebrate.

Read our blog post here to find out more about cool things happening in the 4.4 update!
Check out our learning hub here with an overview of all new features.

Your Vectornator Team :purple_heart:

12 Likes

:sparkles: Yay! :balloon: :notes: Very happy to see this.

Note to fellow users: In the Style Inspector, under Stroke, Editor, icon with brush and tiny cogwheel, you can turn on Pressure sensitivity to use the Apple Pencil to adjust thickness with pressure.
Documented (rather succinctly) here: Vector Editing Mac | Linearity

4 Likes

Note to fellow users : In the Style Inspector, under Stroke, Editor, icon with brush and tiny cogwheel, you can turn on Pressure sensitivity to use the Apple Pencil to adjust thickness with pressure.
Documented (rather succinctly) here: Brush Tool | Vectornator Learn

@ButlerToCats what a great tip!! Thank you.
Feel free to share more of your tips in our Tips & Tricks category. I bet our community loves to hear more of your smashing hints :wink:

1 Like

does pressure sensitivity work on mac os with a wacom tablet or only on ipad version?

Hi @evanfotis,

welcome to the community :slight_smile: Unfortunately, pressure sensitivity doesn’t work on a Wacom Tablet - it only works on the iPad using the Apple Pencil.

All the best,
Vivi

I have this problem, too. Can’t get my wacom Intuos pro with all its lovely pressure levels to get picked up in the vectornator brush edit window. Really a bummer to have functionality that I’d have to buy new hardware (iPad plus apple pencil)…ack!