Vectornator logo as an svg?

Hi,

I was wondering if there is anywhere I can get the Vectornator colourful pen logo as an svg/vector file?

I understand if there are copyright issues, just thought I’d ask. I often use Vectornator to create decals for use in Gran Turismo livery creation, and there is livery competition which is asking for designs using real companies who have never sponsored a race car in real life. I was thinking about the brands I like and I thought the Vectornator logo is cool :slight_smile:

Whatever the answer, thank you for the fabulous app, the addition of groups in the layers has really made my life a lot easier, and gradients are so much easier to work with for Gran Turismo than my previous (desktop) application :slight_smile:

Hi there @SouperK,

The full Vectornator Press Kit is available here and should include everything you need!

Your work sounds very interesting, we’d really love to see some of it in the user Art Gallery if you’re comfortable sharing it!

Cheers,
Helen

1 Like

Thank you!

‘ see some of it in the user Art Gallery if you’re comfortable sharing it!’ - if it turns out well I will do that :slight_smile:

1 Like