๐Ÿ“น Watch our Academy Videos to learn Vectornator

Our in-house video series is jam-packed with Vectornator Tutorials, from beginners to advanced, that will help you learn our tool step by step.
Watch them on our YouTube channel โ†’ Vectornator Academy - YouTube

6 Likes

Hi @anna are these videos what you guys refer to as the interactive tutorial or is that somewhere else? I just saw the interactive mentioned in the badges section and wanted to give it a look, but there is no link.

Hi @IBDJ / Ida, I think this refers to the interactive tutorial for the forum, rather than for Vectornator.

If you still have the Greetings message from @discobot under your profile, following the first instruction in that message (bookmarking) starts the interactive tutorial about the forum / posting features.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@IBDJ although in the iPad app, you can tap the ? button in the upper right and select Start Quick Tour, but it wonโ€™t lead to a forum badge.

Hey @IBDJ ,

As @ButlerToCats said, those videos are step-by-step tutorials which teach you how to use the Vectornator App on iPad.

Weโ€™re working on more videos thou, so Stay Tuned!! :wave:t4:

1 Like

Thanks for your replies. What I was looking for was the tutorials with the forum bot. Thanks guys.

2 Likes