Bug Text Copies

When I duplicate a text box in which there are text with differences size the copy don’t preserves all font properties like the size.
There is this bug on iOS and Mac OS versions.

1 Like

Hi @lorenzo

Thanks for reporting this issue.
I will forward all the information to our devs. We will be working on solving it!
Please stay tuned.

Best,
Oksana

2 Likes

Hi,

I’ve been having similar issues including that when editing one selection of text within a text box and trying to change the sizes, it doesn’t tell me what the font size is in the other text when selecting it.
As well as when I continue with other text edits it looses the different sizes in the text box and makes all the text in that box, for example when undoing edits.
Another issue I’m having with text boxes is, that it doesn’t allow me to make different fonts in the same text box.

Thank you so much for the app! its amazing!

2 Likes

Hey guys,

We invite you to update the app, as the issue you reported has been fixed. Please let us know if you need any other help!
Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you now it works :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you it works now,
only that if I copy paste the text box that has different sized fonts, and then undo the paste the original changes as well as the sizing change, all the text in the box reverts back to the newer size as opposed to the original sizing (as seen in video attached).

1 Like

Hi @Shazak,

Thanks to your video, we can now easily reproduce this issue on our side. We appreciate you taking the time to report this bug. I have already created a ticket and forwarded all the information to the QA team.
We will be working on solving it.
Stay tuned.

Best,
Oksana

2 Likes

Hey there @Shazak,

This issue should be resolved with the latest Vectornator version 4.10.1 :tada:

Would you mind checking out this newest release and letting us know if the issue persists from your side?

Cheers,
Helen

2 Likes