color rendered incorrectly

Hi, I found that Vectornator incorrectly renders a line as red if its color is defined e.g. with

style="stroke: #2d1700ff;"

which should render as a dark maroon (at least, it does in Safari/Chrome)

Other than that, great program!

Hi Roberto!

Thank you for your report, we sent it forward to our product team and we will have a look into it.
We are very happy that you are enjoying our program!

The Vectornator Team

1 Like

Hey @hum8,

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce this issue on my device. Maybe I’m doing smth wrong.
May I ask you to provide us with a video of the issue so that I can try to reproduce it with the exactly same steps? You can upload it to https://wetransfer.com and share the link with us or send it to support@vectornator.io.
Thanks for your help.

Warmest regards,
Oksana

Hi @Oksana,

thanks for the quick reply. I’ve sent an SVG file to reproduce the bug at support@vectornator.io via wetransfer.

Best,

Roberto

Hey @hum8,

We checked the svg file and it turned out to be empty, without red lines and layers.

Can we ask to send it to us once again?

Best,
Oksana

@hum8 sorry for bothering you again.

We were able to get to the core of the issue. So the problem is that we only support hex color consisting of 3 or 6 hex digits, but not 8.
Thanks for bringing this topic to our attention, we will be working on improving this feature.

Please stay tuned.

Best,
Oksana

2 Likes

Hey @hum8,

I have some good news.
The color should now be displayed correctly, even when in the UI there’s only 6 hex digits displayed. Please check out the latest update and let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you.

Best,
Oksana