How to mirror Vectornator to an AppleTV for educational purpose

I want my students to follow my demo of vectornator design via an AppleTV to which I have my iPad connected via AirPlay.

Unfortunately if I do so, students won‘t see more than the start screen of Vectornator.
If I open up a file the view only changes on my device to design view. The view on the connected AppleTV remains on the start screen.

Is there a way to show everything to my students on the AppleTV as I see it on my device?

1 Like

Hi there @jkalt,

Unfortunately we’ve been unable to reproduce this issue from our end using AppleTV and AirPlay. Could there potentially be any connection issues?

Best,
Helen

1 Like

it happened to us too.
but it only happens on IOS 16.

Hello,

thanks for bringing this to our attention, we’re looking into this issue and be able to provide a fix for this problem.

Cheers,
Martin

2 Likes

Hi I just mirror to Apple TV - then students can see hope that helps

1 Like

it seems to me that many people ask similar questions about education and even I decided to study the bionic turtle course https://edureviewer.com/courses/bionic-turtle-review/ FRM. when I really needed it. Thanks that, I manage to get the necessary knowledge much more productively and successfully pass the exams

1 Like

Quick reply, now not working.
I mirrored iPad to Apple TV.
Opened LumaFusion - affinity photo - animation pro and procreate all work.
Vectornator cannot go beyond a screen gallery.
Regards Rob

1 Like

I’ve just noticed this also happens to me when mirroring to devices or using Reflector 2,3 from iOS 16.6, Vectornator/LinearityCurve v5.1.0

Obviously not a deal-breaker, but it would be really cool to have it work like most other apps if its not too big of a thing to fix

Thanks for the great app! :sunglasses: