When I export my project, I get some strange lines on the gradients of my artwork as shown below. I’m assuming this is a bug, and not some export configuration that I’m missing?
My artwork (where I noticed the issue)
My reproduction of the issue (steps below)
- The lines also appear in the editor, but disappear if you zoom in far enough for the ‘shadow’ effect to stop rendering. I’m using ‘shadow’ on many of the elements in my file, which I think is the cause of the problem. The export filetype and resolution don’t matter, and it exists across all files.
I’m using Vectornator 4.12.0, MacOS 13.0.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a new file. The issue is particularly noticeable on a smaller template, such as ‘Facebook Profile’.
- Create a shape.
- Enable the ‘shadow’ option for your shape. Set the alpha to 100%.
- Copy-paste the shape 10-ish times, so that all of the duplicate shapes have the same position.
- You should now see the unwanted effect in the editor. To make it more noticeable, you can add a gradient background.