snap to grid seems off

Hi,

I just updated on iOS and nothing snaps to grid. Am I wrong on something?

2 Likes

Hi @yetiii,

Thanks for contacting us and reporting this issue.
I have notified our QA team about this issue, we will do our best to fix it as soon as possible.
Stay tuned for updates!

In the meantime, I can only suggest you to use Snap to grid after drawing shapes.

Hope it works for you.

Warmest regards,
Oksana

2 Likes

All snapping seems to be off for me. Nothing will snap to points or edges. I am also trying to select ‘draw only with pencil’ in preferences but it won’t save my selection and reverts back. It seems this update has gone wrong. :frowning:

1 Like

Same. I tried drawing a shape, creating a preset shape, etc., but the snapping to grid doesn’t seem to be working. I tried grabbing the points hoping at least that would snap. It didn’t. Seems that shapes WILL SNAP TO GRID, but then INDIVIDUAL POINTS ARE NOT SNAPPING TO GRID.

1 Like

Hello !! I seem to be having the same issue.
Nothing is snapping the way it should, neither to point nor lines. Plenty of deadlines ahead, and things can’t be done without snapping.

Any idea of when can will this be fixed ?

1 Like

Yes, this is a serious problem for me too. It’s unusable like this. Can it be rolled back to the previous version just so we can get work done? Thanks.

1 Like

I thought it was just me. Please fix it soon dev, it really desperate for me. I can’t work without snapping tool. Is any way to downgrade the app?

1 Like

I’m also having a similar issue but with points on a shape/line snapping to guides.

Hi everyone,

thank you very much for reporting the issues. As @Oksana already stated, our quality assurance team looks into the problem. We will let you know as soon as we fixed it.

Thank you and have a good start to the week!

1 Like

Hey team !!
Hope y’all doing good !

Any update on this ? Its critical to get back to work

Hey everyone!!

We have good news: Our QA team just confirmed that today/tomorrow we are going to release an update with a fix to the snapping bug you have reported.
The update will be 4.4.4 and, as always, you can update Vectornator via the App Store or you will receive an automatic notification once the new version is live if you have your push notifications turned on.
Please let us know if you still experience any issues after updating to 4.4.4

Many thanks and all the best,
Your Vectornator Team

4 Likes