Unable to export Move animation

Hi,
Ive been trying to export animations i made in linearity move. But no luck since i started using it a bit more than a month ago. When i choose to export it, i keep seeing the loading icon, but the export button is unclickable. After a while i simply get an error message.

I tried changing the resolution and length of the animation but still the same result

Any one else having issues with this.

Im using it on an ipad pro (3rd gen)

Thank you

Hey @Nikfar21 , I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble exporting your animations in Linearity Move.

Could you let me know how long the loading icon typically appears before you see the error message? Also, it would be super helpful if you could share the project file with us.

To do this, instead of tapping on ‘Export,’ try going for ‘Share’ to save the file in .move format directly onto your iPad.

Once you have that file, you can send it over to us at support@linearity.io, and we’ll dive in to see what’s going on.

Hi Nadya, thank you for the quick reply.

I noticed i get an error message whenever my screen autolocks.

I just tried it again while not letting the screen autolock and after about 5-6 minutes of loading i can now finally export it as an mp4.

For the time it took to load i was expecting it to be a large file though, but it was less than 5mb for a 15 second animation at 30fps 1080p.

Thank you for your help.

Greets.

Nik

Hey Nik, thanks for the update.

It’s definitely a useful insight that the export process can complete successfully as long as the screen remains active. We’ll be looking into the auto-lock issue and the overall rendering time to make improvements where possible.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention :raised_hands:

Hey @Nikfar21, just wanted to let you know that we’ve rolled out some updates that might help! Now, you’ll see a completion percentage right under the loading spinner to give you a better idea of the progress. We’re also working hard on improving performance to make things smoother and faster.

Thanks so much for your patience and for sticking with Linearity!