Virtual coffee and good vibes

A lot has happened for linearity, and mixed feedback has been coming your way rapidly. Somewhere in the world and unknown programmer is working really hard to fix issues. This person is a human. I’d like to send a virtual warm cup of coffee and some good vibes your way. :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh wow, that’s incredibly kind of you :blush: This just made our day!

I’ve shared your lovely message with the whole team, and it’s given us all a big smile. Thanks for sending such positive energy our way! We’re sending all the best vibes right back at you. Keep being awesome!

2 Likes

@Procreaters this is so cool! I second the hug and sending everyone on the @Linearity.Team much love and thanks for all the hard work and dedication they put into Curve, Move, the community, and everything else they do! I hope more people jump on this gratitude train. :blush:

2 Likes

I think these apps are very user friendly. I am not so used to vector grapics, so they are good for learning. You have done a great job. And I find it quite generous to have a fully working free version.

2 Likes