Virtual Fashion Show

Hi vectornators I need of a suggest. I design this graphic as a cover for a short film about a virtual spring fashion show. The short film is located in Torino city and the title is: Turin on the catwalk. How does it look to you?

8 Likes

Hi @lorenzo,

it looks great. I love the color ensemble. Maybe playing around a bit more with the flowers for a fashion show? Like a few more petals or bigger leaves. What do you think?

Thank you so much @Vivien I appreciated your advice :heart:.
This is the new cover!!!

2 Likes

@lorenzo It would also be interesting to see the result when the plant wraps around the yellow curve.

Thank you @Oksana for your feedback. I follow your advice. What do you think about it?

1 Like

Hi vectornators I made some changes.

4 Likes

To be honest, I now think the previous version was better (I mean just the plant I asked you to change). Sorry, it was my idea :pensive:

But I really like that you added more greenery between the letters and added falling petals. Well done!

2 Likes

Thanks @Oksana don’t worry about your advice. I’m glad you gave me your opinion. :heart:

2 Likes

Wow it’s really beautiful. I love all the flowers int this graphic.

1 Like

Hi guys I’m working about the poster of Fashion Show. It is not fished, I’d like to share it with you to get some feedback. The idea is to use leaves and petals (with blur effect) flying in front of the model. At moment I don’t know what put in the background. The petals and the leaves are pieces of autotraced pictures that I composed and then I applied them blur effect. Honestly I like so much the idea but I don’t know If it is well done.

P.s. I’m sorry but I can’t show the face of the model.

Some news …
I’m afraid it’s too confusing. I’m looking for a way to detach the background from the model more.

2 Likes

I would probably make it more minimalistic and lighter in colors, to give the illustration more “air”. I also liked the model with the white background :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks @Oksana, I will work on it little more.

2 Likes

Cool but there is something that does not convince me

I wonder if you were to either desaturate the background or make it less opaque if that would separate it from the foreground and add some depth of field to the image.

Thank you @Allatsea, I redesign the background. I thought it would be nicer to create a forest of flowers. I use the blur and brightness effects to separate the model from the background. I think now it goes much better. I would be proud of your opinion and the opinion of the other Vectornators. The goal of this post is to try to accomplish something all together as far as possible. I believe that the opinion of others is very important. It wolud be cool if also the other Vectornators also shared their projects to ask for advice on how to improve them.

2 Likes

That looks great! Nice work!

1 Like

Really cool I like it very much.

1 Like